Wicked fast and handy when we’re in a rush and don’t have much time to cook.
1 package Fry’s Soy & Flaxseed Schnitzels
2 large tortilla wraps
2 T plant-based mayo
2 t sriracha sauce, plus extra for serving
1/2 English cucumber, sliced
handful mixed greens
a little cooking oil
1. Preheat oven to 360°F/182°C.
2. Cook patties according to package instructions.
3. When schnitzels are cool enough to handle, slice into long, thin strips.
1. Spread some mayo across the center of the tortilla wrap. Add sriracha.
2. Place half schnitzel strips in center and a row of cucumber slices.
3. Top with half the mixed greens.
4. Fold ends of tortilla into center, wrapping fillings, and roll to close. Repeat assembly to make second wrap.
5. Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
6. When hot, add a splash of cooking oil and spread around pan. Place wraps in skillet, and press with second skillet.
7. After they press for a few minutes, and bottoms are nice and brown, flip to cook other side, pressing again.
8. Slice in half and serve immediately with a little sriracha on the side for dipping.
Want to see more great recipe videos? See all of the Wicked Healthy Recipe Videos.