Who doesn’t like a good mac and cheeze? This version of the classic dish uses the awesome cheese sauce with dairy free pepperjack cheese and delicious pees to add a new spicy twist. If you’re not feeling having spicy sauce then change it up and add your favourite cheese to make the dish your own.
2 C of fusilli or macaroni pasta
1 C (150 grams) of fresh or frozen peas
water for boiling
1 T vegan butter
2 C (250-375 ml) of Cheezy Sauce Recipe/Wicked Awesome Sauce
parsley leaves, for garnish
salt and pepper
1. Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until almost done add in the fresh or frozen peas and stir.
2. Allow the water to return to a boil, and continue cooking until pasta is done.
3. Strain off water, and add the vegan butter into noodles. Stir until melted.
4. Add in the Cheezy Sauce and gently stir until evenly coated.
5. Transfer to serving bowls and add parsley leaves to garnish. Serve immediately
Want to see more great recipe videos? See all of the Wicked Healthy Recipe Videos.