Simple pasta with a bit of green, lots of pepper, olive oil and pinch of salt.
4 T olive oil
2 handfuls kale, stems removed, rough chopped
handful flat parsley, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
pinch of coarse sea salt
pinch of black pepper
1 lb. (454 grams) fusilli pasta, cooked according to package directions
1 T plant-based butter
juice from 1/2 lemon
fresh cracked pepper
plant-based parmesan cheese
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
2. Toss together kale, parsley, and garlic and add to pan and cook until wilted and seared.
3. Season with salt and pepper add cooked pasta, melted butter, and stir to combine.
4. Remove from heat. Add lemon juice and stir.
5. Finish with fresh cracked black pepper and plant-based parmesan cheese.
6. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.
Want to see more great recipe videos? See all of the Wicked Healthy Recipe Videos.