Crispy, crunchy crusted Sweet Jewel Potatoes.
7 medium sweet potatoes
a little oil
handful of flat leaf parsley (chop and reserve a bit for garnish)
a few handfuls of potato chips
1 T truffle oil, to garnish
plant-based sour cream or dressing of choice
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/180°C.
2. Coat sweet potatoes with a splash of oil, assemble potatoes evenly on baking sheet.
3. Roast for 45-50 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork.
4. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
5. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, remove skins carefully.
6. Add most of parsley and all the potato chips to a food processor and process until it is broken down to a breading texture.
7. Roll peeled sweet potatoes in chip breading, and line up on baking sheet.
8. Roast at 400°F/204°C for about 8 minutes, or until chip breading is nice and crispy.
9. Place sweet potatoes on a plate and garnish with truffle oil, plant based sour cream and parsley.
Want to see more great recipe videos? See all of the Wicked Healthy Recipe Videos.