Simple and delicious!
Special thanks to Victoria Harley for the image: split-pin.co.uk
- Peel and chop the bananas into thick slices
- Lay flat on a tray or plate, and place in freezer for at least two hours
- Just before the two hours is up, melt some chocolate in a pan, and crush/chop your nuts
- Put frozen banana slices in a blender and whizz – you will need to stop and give it a stir with a spoon/break up bananas a few times, as it takes a while for them to stop being more than just icy slices
- Almost suddenly it will become creamy like ice cream… If you’re not seeing this, add a dash or two of plant milk and blend until it does
- This is best served almost immediately, so spoon into bowls, pour on melted chocolate, sprinkle on the nuts, and serve