A quick, easy and cheap tasty toast topper to satisfy you after a busy day!
- Heat a tablespoon or so of olive oil in a small skillet.
- Finely chop the spring onion and add to the pan. gently cook over a medium for several minutes before adding the sliced mushrooms. season and sweat for several more minutes.
- Finely mince the garlic and add to the pan. let the flavours infuse for a few minutes.
- Drain and rinse the butter beans and add to the pan. season generously and heat through, stirring thoroughly so the ingredients are fully combined.
- Lastly add the spinach and let it gently wilt before adding a little more salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with some roughly chopped flat leaf parsley and sliced scallions.