A middle-eastern traditional dish made with toasted pita, full of flavour.
Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees celsius/350 fahrenheit.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a baking dish. whisk the marinade together to form a smooth paste and pour over the cauliflower florets, toss until everything is coated and bake for 35-40minutes or until they brown.
- Place all the salad ingredients in a large bowl. whisk the chilli dressing ingredients together until it emulsifies and pour about a third over the salad. gently mix.
- Lightly toast the pittas and cut into triangular bitesize pieces. drizzle over a third of the chilli dressing before adding to the salad bowl.
- Finely chop the parsley, coriander and mint together and sprinkle half over the salad bowl ingredients. gently mix.
- Whisk the tahini sauce ingredients together until smooth, adding a little more water if necessary.
- Remove the roasted cauliflower from the oven and lightly season with some seasalt. add to the salad and gently toss. serve in a bowl, drizzle over the tahini dressing and smattering of smoked paprika.