An old favourite, with a twist.
tibits at home: stylish vegetarian cuisine is a sumptuous cookbook, split into four seasonal sections, containing 50 recipes that will delight all loyal tibits fans, as well as those who are new to the brand. 80 per cent of tibits’ menu is vegan and many of the recipes in the book are also vegan – good news for the rapidly increasing number of vegans in the UK.
- Cook the lentils for about 8 minutes, in salted water. Drain.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic. Peel the ginger and grate finely. Heat a frying pan, then add the oil and sweat the onion until transparent. Add the garlic, ginger and spices and fry for 1 minute, until the mixture develops its fragrance.
- Wash and pluck the spinach, add to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and water, and stir well.
- Add the drained lentils, mix in well and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with sea salt, freshly ground black pepper and lemon juice.