Luckily for all you vegans out there, Taco Bell have got your back. With just a few modifications to some of your favourite menu items, you can create a delicious vegan feast.
- Crunchwrap Supreme (be sure to ask for the beans and no meat, no sour cream or cheese)
With refried beans, lettuce, tomatoes and a crunchy tostada shell for extra loud chewability.
- Fajita Burrito (be sure to ask for the beans and no meat, no sour cream or cheese)
Served with a tortilla with refried beans, grilled peppers, onions and seasoned Mexican rice.
- Grilled Stuft Burrito (be sure to ask for the beans and no meat, no cheese)
Mexican Rice, refried beans, pepper jack sauce and pico de gallo.
- Bean Burrito (ask for no cheese)
Stuffed full of warm refried beans, diced onions, and red sauce.
- 7 Layer Burrito (requesting no cheese or no sour cream)
Served with a tortilla with beans, seasoned Mexican rice, lettuce, tomatoes and guacamole.
- Crunchy Taco Supreme or Soft Taco (be sure to ask for the beans and no meat, no sour cream or cheese)
Refried beans, lettuce and real cheddar cheese, plus cool sour cream and fresh diced tomatoes.
- Nachos Supreme (requesting no nacho cheese or sour cream)
Served with tortilla chips, guacamole and salsa.
- Nachos (ask for salsa instead of cheese sauce)
- Mexican Fries
- Refried Beans
- Mexican Rice
- Pico De Gallo
Chopped tomato, onion, coriander and lime juice.
- Tomato Salsa
- Strawberry Smash Freeze
- Lemon Quencher Freeze
This information is accurate on 28/06/2018
*We've made every effort to ensure that the information contained in these pages is correct, and will be regularly reviewing and updating to reflect any changes. There will be times when the changes are faster than we are, however, so do let us know if you spy something that’s not quite right. Thanks!