The very name Dairy Queen doesn’t sound very vegan-friendly. But they do have enough to quench your thirst or hunger while out with friends.
- Non-Dairy Dilly Bars
- Star Kiss Frozen Treat (at participating locations)
- Dairy-Free Slush – Cherry Misty Slush, Strawberry Kiwi Misty Slush, Blue Raspberry Misty Slush, Lemon Lime Misty Slush, Mango Misty Slush
- Side Salad (inc. Balsamic Vinaigrette, Light Italian, Fat-Free California Style, or Asian Sesame Dressing)
- Pretzel Sticks: order without queso
- French Fries
- Hash Browns (breakfast)
- Lay’s Potato Chips: BBQ, Original & Baked
Are Dairy Queen’s pretzel sticks vegan?
Yes! If you order Dairy Queen pretzel sticks without the queso, they are vegan-friendly!