Whether you build your own vegan burger or combine a bunch of yummy sides, you’ll be sure to get a filling vegan meal at Denny’s!
- Fresh Fruit
- Oatmeal (made with water, not milk)
- Plain English Muffin with Jam or Jelly (avoid gluten-free option)
- Plain Bagel with Jam or Jelly
- Grits (made with water, not milk)
- Toast – Potato, Multi-grain Wheat, Seven-grain bread with Jam or Jelly
- Red-skinned Potatoes
- Hash Browns
- House Salad or Side Salad: order without cheese or croutons. Choose Balsamic or Light Italian Dressing.
- Build Your Own Burger with a Veggie Patty
- Build Your Own Burger with Beyond Burger (may not be available at all locations)
* Ask for vegetables to be cooked without butter
- French Fries
- Seasoned Fries
- Wavy Cut French Fries
- Baked Potato
- Sweet Petite Corn*
- Chips and Salsa
- Whole Grain Rice
Is Denny’s veggie burger vegan?
Yes, the veggie burger at Denny’s is vegan-friendly!
Are denny’s pancakes vegan?
No, unfortunately none of Denny’s pancakes are vegan at this time.
Updated July 2022