In a pinch for some vegan food while at Domino’s? While we can’t safely recommend any pizzas as vegan here, there are a few other options to try!
Unfortunately, we do not recommend any of Domino’s Pizzas as being suitable for vegans at this time.
- You can call or stop in to order a pasta dish with Robust Tomato Sauce (while technically used for pizza, it is the only vegan sauce and can be used on the pasta) and up to three veggie toppings.
- Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich (order without cheese)
Vegan Dipping Sauces
- Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce
- Garlic Dipping Sauce
- Kicker Hot Sauce Dipping Cup
- Marinara Dipping Sauce (the marinara pizza sauce contains dairy)
- Sweet Mango Habanero Sauce/Dipping Cup
Does Domino’s have vegan cheese?
No, unfortunately, Domino’s does not currently offer vegan cheese.
Is Domino’s crust vegan?
While our contact at Domino’s stated their Thin Crust & Gluten-Free Crust are both vegan, others have heard Domino’s source of L-cysteine (used in the Thin Crust) is not vegan as it comes from dairy by-products, and the Gluten-Free Crust contains honey.