This popular West Coast sandwich shop, Mendocino Farms, has plenty of yummy and satiating vegan options!
“Vegan for All” Menu:
- Vegan Chili – Hearty beans and vegetables with soyrizo and spices
- Vegan Banh Mi Sandwich – Organic marinated, baked tofu with vegan aioli, sweet chili sauce, pickled daikon & carrots, cucumbers, jalapenos, Thai basil, cilantro on panini-pressed ciabatta
- The Impossible Taco Salad – Plant-based Impossible chorizo, housemade superfood krunchies, chopped romaine, curly kale, succotash with roasted corn, black beans & jicama, red onions, cilantro, grape tomatoes, avocado with house vegan chipotle ranch
- Spicy Curried Couscous (Fan Favorite!)- With roasted cauliflower & carrots and Mendo’s signature spice mix
- Kale & Apple Rainbow Salad
- Thai Watermelon & Cucumber Side Salad
- Potato salads are rotational but the Spicy Dijon Potato Salad and Pickles & Dill Potato salad are vegan
These other 2 delicious menu items can be easily made Vegan and are noted so on the menu:
- Mrs. Goldfarb’s Unreal Reuben – Plant-based corned beef from Unreal Deli, Havarti cheese, apple & celery root slaw, house-made bread & butter pickles, smoky thousand island on panini-pressed rye. Try it vegan-style without the cheese!
- Mama Chen’s Chinese Chicken Salad – Shaved, roasted chicken breast, napa cabbage & kale slaw, carrots, bean sprouts, baby spinach, chopped romaine, scallions, cilantro, toasted cashews, crispy wontons with miso mustard sesame vinaigrette. Try it vegan-style with organic marinated, baked tofu instead of chicken.
Updated July 2022