With all of their non-dairy milk options, Starbucks’ vegan drink options are almost endless! Most coffee beverages can be ordered by substituting regular milk for one of their non-dairy milk options and ordering without whipped cream. They also have a few vegan snacks but please note these may vary based on location!
Vegan Syrups aT STARBUCKS:
- Toasted Vanilla
- Brown Sugar
- Cinnamon Dolce
- Toffee Nut
- Sugar-Free Vanilla
- *The only sauce that is vegan is the Mocha Sauce
- Chickpea Bites & Avocado Protein Box
- Plain, Sprouted Grain, Cinnamon Raisin, and Everything bagels
- Rolled and Steel Cut Oatmeal with Blueberries (not labeled vegan but no animal-derived ingredients)
- Rolled and Steel Cut Oatmeal
- Strawberry Overnight Grains
- Dried Fruit
- Mixed Nuts
- Sea Salt Potato Chips
- Hippeas Organic Chickpea Puffs
- Avocado Spread
- Justin’s Classic Almond Butter or Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
Are starbucks cake pops vegan?
No, unfortunately, Starbucks does not offer any vegan cake pops yet!
Is starbucks pumpkin spice vegan?
No, unfortunately, Starbucks US has not yet released a vegan PSL!
Is the impossible breakfast sandwich at Starbucks vegan?
While Starbucks is testing a fully vegan breakfast sandwich in select locations, the breakfast sandwich that is available nationwide comes pre-frozen with animal-based egg and cheese on it. Therefore, it is not suitable for vegans and cannot be altered.
Updated July 2022