With all its fresh veggies, Subway’s vegan option is super customizable!
The Veggie Delite® sub is vegan:
- Choose from Artisan Italian (White), Artisan Flatbread, Hearty Multigrain, or Sourdough breads
- Or try as a wrap using Spinach or Tomato Basil wrap options
- Load up with as many veggies as you want
- Add dressings – choose from buffalo sauce (more vegan than it sounds), yellow mustard, sweet onion sauce, sweet onion teriyaki sauce, oil, red wine vinegar
- You can always add your own extra fillings (sliced or smashed avocado)
- If your Subway carries the Malibu Veggie Patty- that’s vegan too!
- All Subway subs can be made as salads instead of subs – you just lose the bread.
- Black Bean
Is Subway bread vegan?
Subway’s Artisan Italian (White), Artisan Flatbread, Hearty Multigrain, and Sourdough bread are all vegan-friendly!
Updated June 2022