The Cheesecake Factory’s vegan menu selection is a pleasant surprise. The only thing that’s missing is vegan cheesecake!
- Fire Roasted Fresh Artichoke – with no butter and substitute the garlic dip for balsamic vinaigrette
- Tossed Green Salad – no croutons. Balsamic Vinaigrette, Shallot Vinaigrette, or SkinnyLicious Mustard Vinaigrette, SkinnyLicious Sesame Soy Dressing
- French Country Salad – no goat cheese
- Greek Salad – without feta
- Vegan Cobb Salad
- SkinnyLicious Asian Chicken Salad – without chicken and wontons
- Thai Lettuce Wraps – substitute mushrooms or avocado for the chicken
- Impossible Burger
- Pasta: Our Angel Hair, Penne, Bow Tie, and Spaghettini noodles do not contain eggs. When ordering, please tell your server you would like NO cheese.
Sides and Sauces:
- Marinara Sauce
- Sides of veggies – request veggies with NO butter or margarine
- Sides of white or brown rice
- Complimentary bread – the sourdough baguette does not contain egg, milk, or butter
Does the cheesecake factory have vegan cheesecake?
No, unfortunately at this time The Cheesecake Factory does not offer any vegan cheesecake.
Updated July 2022