While Wendy’s doesn’t offer a vegan burger nationwide yet, there are still a few vegan sides and salads to choose from if you are in a pinch!
- Plain Baked Potato: Order without butter, cheese, or sour cream)
- Seasoned Homestyle Potatoes (Breakfast menu)
- Natural Cut Fries
- Apple Bites
- Garden Side Salad: Order without cheese or croutons
- Southwest Avocado Chicken Salad: Order without cheese, chicken, or bacon and substitute salsa for the southwest ranch
- Taco Salad: Order with no cheese, chili, or sour cream and ask for avocado instead
- Apple Pecan Salad: order without chicken, cheese, or honey-roasted pecans
- Fat-Free French, Italian Vinaigrette, Pomegranate Vinaigrette, or Red Italian dressing are all vegan
Are wendy’s fries vegan?
Yes! Luckily, Wendy’s Natural Cut Fries are vegan, along with their Seasoned Homestyle Potatoes!
Does Wendy’s have a vegan burger?
Unfortunately, while they have been trialing a vegan burger in select markets for a limited time, Wendy’s does not offer a vegan burger nationwide yet.
Updated July 2022