Fancy enough for Sunday brunch yet simple enough for a weekday breakfast!
12 oz. JUST eggs (1 large egg = 1.5 liquid oz)
4 oz. Coconut Milk
4 oz. fresh dill, chopped
4 green onions, thinly sliced
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 pkg. Sophie’s Kitchen Smoked Salmon
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and coconut milk together. Stir in the chopped dill and green onion, a squeeze of lemon juice, and salt/pepper.
2. Mix flour and baking soda into wet ingredients, whisk until no longer lumpy.
3. Break apart the Sophie’s Kitchen smoked salmon into small pieces. Add the dill and green onions and then mix into the JUST EGG mixture.
4. Grease the muffin tin with coconut oil, then pour the JUST egg mixture into the muffin cups, about 3/4 of the way full.
5. Evenly distribute the pieces of Sophie’s Kitchen smoked salmon into each of the muffin cups.
6. Bake at 350°F for about 22-25 minutes. Let them cool for five minutes, then carefully pop each of the egg muffins out (you may need to loosen the edges with a butter knife, I use a spoon to lift them out).