Looking for the ultimate vegan burger recipe? Check out this easy Spicy VFC Burger!
1. Preheat the oven and cook the VFC Fillet according to package instructions until crispy!
2. Cook hashbrowns according to package instructions
3. Combine mayonnaise and sriracha sauce
4. Preheat frying pan to a medium heat
5. Butter buns and toast on the warm pan until golden and crispy
6. Add your favorite vegan cheese slices to the VFC Fillet at the last minute and finish in the oven
1. Place the heel of the bun on a plate
2. Add layers of baby gem lettuce
3. Place hashbrowns onto lettuce
4. Drizzle half the sauce
5. Place VFC Fillet with melted cheese and drizzle the rest of the sauce
6. Place the top of the bun and enjoy!