Light, crispy, and satisfying!
Cooking time: 14 minutes (approximately)
Prep time: 5 minutes
1 Red Onion
1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
Sophie’s Kitchen Fish Fillets
Vegan Brioche Buns
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut red onion and tomato into thin slices slices
3. Combine flour and baking powder.
4. Dip Sophie’s Kitchen fish filets into oil and coat and then coat in flour and baking powder combination.
5. Pan fry fish filets in large skillet, flipping once and at the same time add buns into oven to toast.
6. Assemble all of the components onto the buns.