1. Preheat your oven to 355°F (180°C) and line an 8×8-inch (20×20 cm) baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Whisk together the flour, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl. Add vegan butter stick cut into pieces, and knead together with your hands until a sandy dough forms. Press it into the prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 mins, until golden. Set aside to cool.
3. Add lemon juice, coconut milk, pomegranate powder, sugar, and cornstarch in a medium saucepan. Whisk well to dissolve the cornstarch and pomegranate powder. Then add red and white Katjes Love & Stars gummies.
4. Start heating everything over medium heat, constantly stirring until the Katjes dissolve, and the mixture has thickened. Be patient. Since these are plant-based gummies, they take a little bit longer than gelatin-based gummies to melt down (it will take around 15-20 minutes to cook the jelly).
5. Spread the hot jelly over the baked crust evenly, then transfer to the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours, or best overnight, until set.
6. Lift the bars out of the pan, cut them into 9 big or 16 smaller bars, and top with Katjes Rainbow gummies to decorate. Leftover bars will keep fresh for up to 1 week in a covered container in the refrigerator. They freeze well, too. Enjoy!