1. In a blender, purée peppers with ketchup, maple syrup, broth, allspice, and brown sugar. Set aside.
2. In a pan, add oil over medium heat.
3. Once oil begins to shimmer, add onion and season with a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally.
4. Once onions become translucent (around 5 minutes), add garlic.
5. After 1 minute, add pepper purée blend to pan along with lemon juice and stir to combine.
6. Once mixed, fold in Sweet Earth ready-to-eat Chipotle Chik’n and cook in pan for about 3-4 minutes so it is heated through.
7. Spread vegan spicy mayo on the bun and add chik’n mixture. Top with fresh cabbage, pickles, jalapeño, shredded carrots, and desired veggies for garnish.