Not sure what to buy for Mother’s Day? We’ve got a bunch of fantastic vegan gift ideas to help you out!
- Cravn’s vegan collection is an up-cycled jewelry line made from brass and cork scraps instead of animal-based leather. The pieces are inspired by nature and would make the perfect addition to Mom’s jewelry collection.
- Get mom a stylish yet practical piece like one of these vegan watches by Hurtig Lane! Coming in a variety of strap sizes, faces, and colors, there’s sure to be one that is perfect for your loved one.
- Angela Roi luxury vegan handbags are just that — luxurious! They can also run on the pricier side, but they use vegan leather and hand-crafted designs to compete with the top non-vegan labels in terms of quality and aesthetics!
- Pacifica’s line of vegan and cruelty-free bath products are not only affordable, but they’re sure to leave Mom feeling relaxed and refreshed!
- Aveda offers professional-quality hair products for every hair type. Spruce up her routine with a set specific to her haircare needs!
- Would it even be a proper round-up if we didn’t mention LUSH? Gift her a vegan bath bomb and a fresh face mask, and she will be all set!
- Up your chocolate game with a selection of award-winning 7th Heaven Chocolate bars, all of which are vegan! There are six tempting bars to choose from, including Hazelnut Crunch and Cookies & Cream.
- Take Mom down Memory Lane to before she was vegan with Frankenmuth Fudge. Although the entire site is not vegan, they offer three delicious and decadent vegan fudge options to choose from!
- Treat Mom to a delicious spread with some of the best vegan cheeses on the market from Rebel Cheese! Sign her up for the Cheese Club to have a variety of vegan cheeses sent to her door every month, or grab the specially curated Mother’s Day Celebration Box.