Recipe by Hotel Chocolat.
Make every morning a little more indulgent with a deeply satisfying, flavorful breakfast bowl.
For the first meal of the day, rather than resigning yourself to sugary cereals, vegetable oil butter toast, or the last lonely piece of fruit in the bowl, turn to our Vegan PB & Raspberry Breakfast Jar. Straightforward, satisfying, and loaded with filling oats, vitamin-rich raspberries and – because it’s us – a sprinkling of high-cacao, vegan-friendly chocolate. Namely, Nutmilk.
• 1 cup organic rolled oats
• 2 cups oat milk
• 4 tbsp 45% Nutmilk or 70% Dark Chocolate Single-Serve
• 2 tbsp frozen raspberries
• 2 pinches of pumpkin seeds
• 4 tsp raspberry jam
• 1.5 tbsp maple syrup
• Crunchy salted peanut butter (add to your liking)
1. Stir the rolled oats, oat milk and maple syrup together in a bowl.
2. With two short glasses or one small jar, start building your breakfast.
3. Start by spreading some peanut butter against the inside of the jar or glass, then spoon in the oat mixture.
4. Spoon in some raspberry jam and sprinkle in some frozen raspberries, pumpkin seeds and some of the Nutmilk or 70% Dark chocolate flakes from your single-serve.
5. Keep layering the oat mixture, jam, raspberries, pumpkin seeds and chocolate flakes until the jar or glass is full, or you feel like there’s enough for your breakfast.
6. Finish your breakfast pot with a layer of raspberries, pumpkin seeds, and chocolate flakes on top.