250 g button mushroom, sliced
½ cup cashew cream*
½ cup water
¼ teaspoon cumin powder
¼ teaspoon pepper powder
6-7 garlic cloves, finely chopped
Pinch of turmeric powder
Italian seasoning, to taste
Salt, to taste
Recipe provided by Vegan First
1. Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan and add the mushroom. Cook for a few minutes on medium-high heat till the mushroom slices start turning golden on the sides.
2. Add the garlic and chilli once the mushroom is cooked.
3. Mix in the cashew cream, turmeric powder, cumin powder, pepper powder and salt.
4. Add ½ cup of water and cook for a few more minutes.
5. Spice it up with Italian seasoning and serve hot garnished with onion slices and coriander leaves.