Make this tasty and light snack for when the sweet cravings hit!
Ingredients (serves 5)
2. Add puffed rice and stir on low heat until crispy
3. Heat another pan with water and jaggery. Keep stirring and let the jaggery melt to form a sticky syrup
4. Add in the fennel seeds and peanuts and mix well, turn off the heat
5. Now add in the puffed rice and quickly stir the mixture well
6. Grease your hands and take a small portion of the mixture to gently roll into small laddoos. Do it quickly as the mixture hardens fast
7. Store away from moisture and enjoy!