230 gm Siklen Tofu
6 cups Soy Milk
3 cups Sugar
1. Heat the soy milk with sugar on low heat for 45 minutes till it is reduced. Add food coloring or saffron to give it an orange colour.
2. Make sugar syrup by boiling 1 cup of sugar with 4 cups of water.
3. Blend tofu with some water till it is smooth.
4. Bake the tofu mixture at 180 C for 15-20 mins, till it solidifies a little, but not completely. Shape the tofu into balls. Use a little flour for binding if necessary.
5. Soak the balls in the sugar syrup and let it simmer for 15-20 mins.
6. Drain the tofu balls and soak them in the thickened for another 20 mins.