Two Ripe Bananas
100mg Of Maple Syrup
1tsp Almond Extract
A Pinch Of Salt
Filling – Soya Yogurt (or any other vegan yogurt)
Topping Of Your Choice (fruits, nuts)
Recipe provided by vegan first
These are sweet Sugar Free Vegan Cups Which Are Perfect As A Dessert, Or As Quick Bites. They Are Super Easy To Make, And Taste Scrumptious!
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
Total time: 35-45 minutes
Enjoy this vegan first recipe? Why not try their Halloween Zoodles too?
1. Turn on oven to 175 degrees Celsius and lay out cupcake cases (if you have a muffin tin you can use that).
2. In a bowl, mush together the two bananas and then add the maple syrup and almond extract.
3. In a separate bowl, mix in all your dry ingredients.
4. Pour your slimy banana concoction on top of the oat mixture and stir it in.
5. Make little cups with the mix and put each one in the cupcake case. Try and make them as even as possible so that it cooks homogenously. Your cups are ready to be cooked
6. Pop them in your preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes. Check every 5 minutes.
7. Prepare the ingredients for the yoghurt topping. You can be very creative with this. You can add cut strawberries nuts, sprinkles of vegan chocolate, anything!
8. Once the cups are baked, assemble everything together.
9. Enjoy your cupcakes!