Note: Not all protein powders are the same. Some may be sweetened, some not. I used a stevia sweetened one. If you’ve used your favorite vanilla powder in a smoothie before, try to gauge whether or not you’ll want to sweeten your pops based on how sweet your smoothie was. The powder I used is not especially sweet, which is why I added more stevia.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. I have a personal sized one made by Nutribullet. It pulverizes nearly everything and makes these pops really smooth and creamy.
- Blend until smooth and then pour into popsicle molds.
- If you have a bit of pop mix left, feel free to drink it. It’s yummy!
- Freeze for about 4 hours and then enjoy!
- Makes 4 pops at 1/2 cup size each.