What’s vegan at Costa Coffee? Here’s a handy guide!
Costa Coffee is a staple on Britain’s highstreet and in recent years has expanded its vegan range, just like Starbucks and Caffè Nero. Whether you’re popping in for a dairy-free latte on your way to work or stopping by for lunch, you’ll find some delicious vegan-friendly food and drink on the menu at Costa.
Vegan Options at Costa
Pastries, Baps & Breakfast
- Vegan Saus’ge Bap – Plant-based sausages on a fluffly white bap.
- Fruited Tea Cake – A sweet doughy treat with sultanas and raisins.
- Vegan Smoky Ham & Cheeze Toastie – A tasty toastie with Quorn vegan smoky ham, dairy-free cheese and vegan mayo on white bread.
- Vegan Me’tball Wrap – Vegan meatballs covered in marinara sauce with roasted red pepper and vegan cheese in a tomato tortilla wrap.
- Vegan BBQ Chick’n Panini – Plant-based chicken covered in smoky BBQ sauce with roasted peppers, vegan cheese and fresh spinach in a sourdough panini.
- Chocolate & Caramelised Biscuit Loaf – Vegan chocolate sponge topped with frosting, caramelised biscuit paste and caramelised biscuit pieces.
- Rocky Road – A chunky vegan rocky road packed with biscuits, marshmallows and glace cherries with a light dusting of sugar.
- Fruity Flapjack – Golden flapjack packed with dried apricots, cranberries, coconut and sultanas.
Make sure to request plant-based milk in your hot drinks!
Coffee Over Ice
- Iced Cortado
- Iced Americano Black
- Iced Latte
Iced Drinks & Frappés
- Red Summer Berries Fruit Cooler
- Mango and Passion Fruit Cooler
- Still Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Mango Berry Bubble Tea
- Watermelon and Mint Refresher
- Blood Orange and Yuzu Refresher
- Apple and Rhubarb Refresher
- Fuze Tea Peach Hibiscus Iced Tea
- Blueberry Bubble Frappé & Light Whip
- Tropical Mango Bubble Frappé
Tea & Infusions
- English Breakfast Tea
- English Breakfast Decaf Tea
- Earl Grey Tea
- Green Tea
- Mint Infusion
- Berry Infusion
- Flat Black
- Flat White
- Caramel Cortado
- Mocha Italia Expresso
- Chai Latte
This information is accurate on 03/08/2023.