- Fried Gyozas – Fried Japanese dumplings, choose with vegetable. Served with sweet chilli sauce and an orange miso glaze.
- Padron Peppers – Pan fried fresh padron peppers tossed in lemongrass & pineapple dressing and finished with sea salt, crispy shallots and flaked almonds.
- Olives – Green and black olives.
- Sharing Vegan Nachos Nirvana – Crunchy tortilla chips covered with Violife cheese, fresh salsa, guacamole, black bean chilli, jalapeños and chilli flakes.
- Jackfruit Curry – Jackfruit is a versatile fruit that we shred and use to make the perfect plant based spicy curry. Served with jasmine rice, topped with spring onion, chilli and coriander.
- Vegan Katsu – Plant based jackfruit & chickpea crispy steak in a creamy katsu sauce, served with jasmine rice.
- Super Freekah – Roasted butternut squash, beluga lentils, freekeh, tenderstem broccoli, roasted peppers and mixed leaves. Topped with coconut yoghurt.
- Up-Beet Burger – Beetroot and quinoa patty, on a bed of carrot and peppers, finished with a coconut yoghurt with a za’atar dressing.
- Vegan Brunch – Scrambled tofu ‘eggs’, Linda McCartney sausage, roasted vine tomatoes, flat mushrooms, avocado smash and bloomer toast.
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Seasoned Skin-on-fries
- Beer battered onion rings
- Side salad
- Tenderstem Broccoli
- Fried Asian Slaw
Menu may vary at each site.
This information is accurate on 17/12/2020.