In the summer of 2019, LEON added a wide range of new plant-based options to their menu in their biggest ever vegan launch. This was inspired by an increasing consumer demand for vegetarian/vegan products from the chain. In January 2018, 46% of LEON’s sales were vegetarian and 34% vegan. During Veganuary 2019 this rose to 64% vegetarian and 55% vegan!
Please see below for a list of LEON’s latest mouth-watering options:
- Vegan Mushroom & Cheeze Muffin – Eating more plants is good for us and good for the planet. Why not start at breakfast? We’ve layered freshly grilled mushrooms, our LEON-made vegan cheese sauce, rocket and ketchup in a toasted English muffin.
- Grilled Aubergine Plant Box – Grilled aubergine with sumac onions, zhoug, and the best of British roasted seasonal vegetables. Low carb, full flavour.
- LOVe Burger – A vegan patty topped with our burger sauce, Carolina mustard mayo, tomatoes, pickles and a slice of smoked gouda-style vegan cheese. What the world needs now.
- Brazilian Black Bean Hot Box – Black beans, carrots and onions spiced with sweet and smoked paprika.
- LEON Baked Fries – Baked. Crispy. Criss-cut. We won’t waffle on.
- Vegan Cheezy Loaded Fries – The late night chip van classic, reimagined. LEON Baked Fries smothered in vegan cheeze sauce and jalapenos.
This information is accurate on 16/12/2020.