Are there any vegan options at Nando’s? You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the delicious plant-based goodies on the menu, from starters to mouth-watering mains.
The popular restaurant is well-known for its chicken dishes, but there’s also a growing vegan menu at Nando’s too. In this guide, we’ll share the meat-free dishes available and answer some commonly asked questions.
Nando’s Vegan Options
- Houmous with Peri-Peri Drizzle – Served with pitta bread.
- Spiced Mixed Olives – Served with garlic, peppers and mushrooms.
- Sweet Potato Wedges with Garlic PERinaise – Crispy wedges served with Nando’s creamy plant-based Garlic PERinaise dip.
- PERi-PERi Nuts – Crunchy almonds, cashews and macadamia nuts in a fiery PERi-PERi seasoning.
The Great Imitator Wrap – Pea protein PERi-Plant strips, served with plant-based Garlic PERinaise, lettuce and chilli jam.
Spiced Chickpea Burger / Wrap / Pitta – A chickpea and spinach patty, served with houmous, red pepper chutney and topped with pickled red onions. Served with lettuce and tomato.
Rainbow Bowl – Warm spiced grains and long-stem broccoli with houmous, rainbow slaw, pickled golden carrot and a sprinkle of seeds.
- PERi-Salted Chips – Topped with PERi-PERi salt.
- Chips – Many people ask “Are Nando’s chips vegan” and the answer is yes! Tuck in.
- Garlic Bread – You may also be wondering if Nando’s garlic bread is vegan and they have confirmed that it is.
- Spicy Rice – Lightly spiced rice to pair with other dishes or enjoy alone.
- Rainbow Slaw – Colourful veggies topped with a zingy dressing.
- Leafy Green Salad – Fresh mixed salad leaves in a sweet, wild herb vinegar dressing with extra virgin olive oil. Topped with toasted PERi-PERi seeds for that little bit of crunch.
- Long Stem Broccoli – Served in a garlic and lemon dressing.
Grilled Pineapple – Succulent and sweet pineapple to pair with a wrap, burger or pitta.
Grilled Portobello Mushroom – A large, juicy, flavour-packed mushroom.
PERi-Plant Strips – Pea protein strips that taste just like the famous PERi-PERi chicken.
- Mango Gelado – A fruity and refreshing vegan dessert to finish off your meal.
Are Nando’s sauces vegan?
These are the vegan sauces at Nando’s:
PERi-PERi Drizzle – A spicy PERi-PERi infused oil to drizzle on your plant-based dishes.
PERi-BBQ – Sweet, smoky sauce with PERi-PERi spice.
Garlic PERinaise – The infamous Nando’s PERinaise, but plant-based!
Chilli Jam – A sweet, sticky sauce with a hint of spice.
Check out our restaurant guides for more support with eating out as a vegan!
This information is accurate on 05/01/2024