There’s few things in life as filling as a great pie and, thankfully, more and more brands are beginning to cater for people on a plant-based diet. Pieminister are one such outlet – they recognise the growing vegan marketing and have responded accordingly, adding multiple items to their menus. They say:
We’re growing our range of vegan pies and sides because we think everyone deserves a good pie and as an increasing number of people on the team at Pieminister become vegan or reducetarian, it’s a way of life that we believe in and want to support.
Take a look below at some of the mouth-watering options you can buy from Pieminister now!
- Kevin – A chestnut mushroom, tomato & quinoa pie with baby onions & thyme
- Mock-A-Doodle – A tofu ‘chicken’ pie with leek, smoked garlic & white wine
- Mooless Moo – A jackfruit ‘steak’, craft ale and black pepper pie
- Good Elf (Christmas Special) – A tofu ‘turkey’, cranberry, port & thyme pie
- Evergreen – A spinach, kale & edamame pie with garlic & ginger. Evergreen won 3 stars at the Great Taste Awards! This is an exclusive pie so it’s only in our online shop or Borough Market at the moment
- Chana-Rama – Spiced chickpea and spinach patties
- Holy Chipotle – Black bean, sweet potato & smoked paprika patties
- The Mothership – Vegan pie with vegan mash, peas, ‘cheese’, crispy onions & gravy
- Mother Earth – A vegan pie on a bed of mash with garden peas, finished with a parsnip and kale fritter & gravy
*This information is accurate as of 2/12/2020.