Pret A Manger is a real game changer for vegans. We already knew about their organic coffees. And their sandwiches. But did you know their menu is full of vegan options too? From wraps and sandwiches to soups and cookies, Pret has so many choices. They make eating out and on the go easier than ever!
Our vegan eating out guide is full of all the plant based options you will find at this high street institution. Read on to find out all the treats you will find at Pret A Manger. Your taste buds will thank you. And some of their food might just surprise you!
Vegan options at pret a manger
- NEW! Acai & Almond Butter Bowl. Sliced banana, granola and acai berry puree. Topped with shredded apple, pomegranate seeds and almond butter. (May contain fruit stones).
- NEW! Vegan Breakfast Baguette. Creamy smashed avocado. Topped with roasted mushrooms, roasted tomatoes and fresh basil leaves.
- NEW! Coconut Porridge. Oats and red quinoa simmered in coconut milk to create a rich, creamy porridge.
- Mango & Banana Sunshine Bowl. Blended mango and banana, with a splash of coconut milk and a dash of turmeric. Topped with granola, blueberries and coconut chips.
- Avo, Olives & Toms Baguette. Sliced avocado. With Kalamata olive tapenade, roasted tomatoes and peppery rocket. Finished with whole-leaf basil and a sprinkling of roasted pine nuts.
- Humous & Falafel Mezze Salad. Sweet potato falafel and a dollop of humous. Served with brown rice and red quinoa. Mixed with fresh mint & parsley. Paired with pickled cabbage & carrot and sliced cucumber.
- Humous & Chipotle Wrap. A generous dollop of Pret’s humous with spicy chipotle ketchup and fresh coriander. Topped with sliced red peppers, crunchy carrot & mooli slaw, pickled cabbage & carrot and baby leaf spinach.
- NEW! Meatless Meatball Hot Wrap. A vegan version of our classic Swedish Meatball Hot Wrap! Created with our chunky vegan meatballs. Flavoured with garlic and herb on a layer of red tapenade, chipotle ketchup and red onions. Topped with red pepper. And finished with a sprinkling of crispy onions.
- NEW! Chef’s Special – Sunshine ‘n Spice Wrap. Curried chickpeas mixed with ginger, lime, & creamy vegan mayo. Served on a layer of sweet mango chutney. Topped with fresh mint, sliced red pepper, spinach and cucumber.
- NEW! Vegan Hoisin Mushroom Wrap. Glazed mushrooms on a layer of our vegan Mayo hoisin sauce, topped with cucumber, pickled cabbage & carrot salad, sliced spring onions, coriander, and baby-leaf spinach.
- Dark Chocolate & Almond Butter Cookie. A rich dark chocolate cookie. Studded with melting chocolate chunks and crunchy almond pieces. Enriched with almond butter and sprinkled with a little sea salt. This is one of our most popular treats. The cookie is made to a vegan recipe but there is a chance that our cookie dough may have come into contact with dairy at the bakery where it is produced. These cookies are still suitable for vegans but may contain traces of dairy.
This information is accurate on 31/12/2020. We will update this page with new food when they are in stock at Pret A Manger.
If this page has raised your interest in vegan food, why not check out some more of our resources? Our guides will help you on your plant based path. From info on food and health, to animals and the Earth, we hope to answer all of your questions!
- If you are new to plant based eating, please read our Eating Guides.
- Find out about more vegan food at high street chains with our handy guide!
- Want to eat plant based at home? We know it can be hard to know where to start. So we put together a vegan shopping guide for you!
- Want to know who supports us? We are lucky to have lots of amazing voices from all walks of life who want to see a plant powered world!
- If you would like to try vegan then sign up with us! Its all free, and we will send you all the info you will ever need straight to your inbox! Eating plant based for 31 days is made completely stress free with our emails. Follow this link to try vegan with us!