Pub chains can be a bit hit and miss with their vegan menu options, but Slug and Lettuce is really going for it with their wholesome superfood offerings!
Slug and Lettuce is a chain of over 70 bars across the UK. Alongside their huge selection of beers, wines and cocktails, they’ve also created a very respectable handful of vegan options on their food menu*.
- Sticky BBQ Sauce Steamed Bao Buns
- Smoky Soya Sloppy Joe Toastada with vegan bacon-flavoured crumb, Violife grated mature, onion, peppers and vegan mayo
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Butternut Squash Salad
- Super Mixed Salad with cucumber, onion, avocado, peppers, soya beans and tomatoes finished with omega and sesame seeds
- Smoked Cheeze and Beetroot Tart, a vegan cheeze filling with a butternut squash & onion chutney, encased in a beetroot pastry tart
- Pesto Linguine featuring a linguine pasta bound in almond pesto with wilted spinach, slow-roasted tomatoes and sautéed mushrooms
- Quinoa Chilli
- Thai Curry, a coconut curry with cauliflower, green beans, mangetout and peppers, served with basmati rice
- Moving Mountains B12 Burger, featuring a plant-based meat-free burger, layered with red pepper houmous, lettuce, smoky soya sloppy joe and Violife grated mature, all in a toasted sesame seed beetroot bun and served with vodka Bloody Mary dip with topped nachos
- Quinoa Chilli Nachos
- Vegan Feast with Friends, featuring all of your favourites, including the Smoky Soya Sloppy Joe-Topped Nachos, Baked Falafel Bites, Sticky BBQ Jackfruit Steamed Buns, olives and flatbread topped with a vegan bacon-flavoured crumb and Violife grated mature
- Blackcurrant Mousse Bar with raspberry coulis
- Salted Caramel Bites with a chocolate-flavoured sauce
*This information is accurate on 9/01/2020. Menus may vary across branches.