Thaikhun, pronounced tycoon, means “your” Thai restaurant. Bursting at the seams with hand-picked Thai bric-a-brac, authentic Thai street food and Thai inspired cocktails, every Thaikhun takes you on a journey across the world to Khao San Road. Every recipe on our menu is found at real Thai street vendors. Every trinket comes from our top-secret Bangkok bazaar. We are proud to be Thai, and to introduce our favourite flavours for the people of Britain to try.
- Phuket Jay – Sweetcorn cakes, vegetable spring rolls, fried tofu and deep-fried vegetable dumplings.
- CRISPY VEGETABLE GYOZA – Served with sweet soy sauce
- VEGETBALE SPRING ROLLS – a sweet chilli dip.
- ORGANIC TOFU IN RED CURRY SAUCE (1 chilli) – Organic tofu stir-fried with green beans, lime leaf, fresh chillies and red curry sauce.
- TOFU WITH CASHEW NUTS (1 chilli) – Crispy tofu with cashew nuts, onions, mushrooms and peppers with a roasted red chilli sauce and topped with crispy chilli.
- SWEET & SOUR TOFU – Crispy tofu stir-fried with sweet and sour sauce served with peppers, pineapple, tomatoes and onions.
- SWEET & SOUR PLANT-BASED CHICKEN – Plant based chicken with sweet and sour sauce served with peppers, pineapple, tomatoes and onions.
- THAI GREEN CURRY (3 chilli) – Choose from vegetable or tofu. Our original recipe curry with coconut milk, courgettes and beans garnished with sweet basil andchillies.
- THAI RED CURRY (2 chilli) – Our classic red curry made from dried red chillies blended with coconut milk, bamboo shoots, courgettes and basil.
- TRADITIONAL PAPAYA SALAD – A salad of shredded papaya, carrots, cherry tomatoes and fine beans pounded with a pestle and mortar with lime, garlic, peanuts, chillies and palm sugar.Add; STICKY RICE
- PICK YOUR CURRY – Served with tofu THAI RED or THAI GREEN
- NOW PICK YOUR STIR FRY – TOFU CASHEW NUT or TOFU SWEET & SOUR
- NOODLE TIME – TOFU PAD THAI
This information was accurate on 23/12/2022.