Vegan options at Toby Carvery restaurants are turning the chain into a real hot-spot for vegans, and the options change seasonally so you definitely won’t get bored. We’re happy to report that Toby Carvery have also told us: “We now use a glaze on our vegetables that is vegan friendly, so guests no longer need to ask for additional vegetables.”
- Onion Bites (ve) – Sliced onion pieces coated in a crispy batter.
- Hummus (ve) – Topped with seeds and served with carrot, cucumber sticks and ciabatta bread.
- Allotment Pie (ve) – Butternut squash, parsnips, mushrooms, spinach & chestnuts in a tomato & chive pastry.
- Meat Free Carvery (ve) – All your favourites from the carvery without the meat. Please ask for freshly steamed vegetables if required.
- Mushroom & Ale Pie (ve) (a) – Vegan roasted mushroom & ale pie with parsley shortcrust pastry and puff pastry lid.
- Lentil & Sage Lasagne (ve) (a) – A lentil mix made with red wine & spinach, layered between vegan pasta sheets and topped with a sage, white sauce and herb crumb.
- Very Vegan Burger (ve) – A delicious Beyond Meat™ plant-based burger in a soft bun with lettuce, tomato, burger sauce and topped with a melting slice served with roast potatoes.
- Chilli Non Carne (ve) – A rich chunky vegetable non carne made with onions, yellow & red peppers, sweetcorn and tomatoes served with basmati rice.
- Belgian Chocolate & Raspberry Fondant (ve) – Chocolate cake with a melted heart of raspberry filling served with a scoop of coconut milk sorbet.
- Apple Pie (ve) – Deep fill Bramley apple pie in a shortcrust pastry served with soya custard.
- Trio of Sorbet (ve) – A scoop of raspberry, coconut milk and orange sorbet.
All information correct as of 20/12/2019.