Vegan options at Toby Carvery restaurants are turning the chain into a real hot-spot for vegans, and the options change seasonally so you definitely won’t get bored. We’re happy to report that Toby Carvery have also told us: “We now use a glaze on our vegetables that is vegan friendly, so guests no longer need to ask for additional vegetables, but we’re always happy to make you freshly steamed veg and vegan gravy with all of our dishes.”
For more information, visit www.tobycarvery.co.uk/vegetarian-vegan-menu
Starters & Tasters
- Houmous (ve) – Topped with seeds and served with carrot and cucumber stick.
- Meat Free Carvery (ve) – All your favourites from the carvery without the meat. Please ask for freshly steamed vegetables if required.
- Toby’s House Salad (ve) – Crisp cos lettuce, mixed leaves and cherry tomatoes, with ribbons of cucumber and carrot, served with reduced fat dressing.
- Toby’s Vegan Sausage Roll (ve) – Roast squash with roasted mixed vegetables wrapped in vegan pastry, perfect with our famous vegan gravy.
- Roast Mushroom & Ale Pie (ve) (a) – Roasted mushroom & ale pie with parsley shortcrust pastry and puff pastry lid. Contains alcohol.
- Allotment Pie (ve) – Butternut squash, parsnips, mushrooms, spinach & chestnuts in a tomato & chive pastry.
- Trio of Sorbet (ve) – A scoop of raspberry, coconut milk and orange sorbet.
All information correct as of 09/09/2021.