Vegan options at Toby Carvery restaurants are turning the chain into a real hot-spot for vegans, and the options change seasonally so you definitely won’t get bored. We’re happy to report that Toby Carvery have also told us: “We now use a glaze on our vegetables that is vegan friendly, so guests no longer need to ask for additional vegetables, but we’re always happy to make you freshly steamed veg and vegan gravy with all of our dishes.”
For more information, visit www.tobycarvery.co.uk/vegetarian-vegan-menu
- Vegan Meatballs – Plant-based meatballs, served hot with a sticky fennel and apple glaze.
- Meat Free Carvery – All your favourites from the carvery without the meat. Please ask for freshly steamed vegetables if required.
- Toby’s House Salad – Crisp cos lettuce, mixed leaves and cherry tomatoes, with ribbons of cucumber and carrot, served with reduced fat dressing.
- Roast Mushroom & Ale Pie (a) – Roasted mushroom & ale pie with parsley shortcrust pastry and puff pastry lid. Contains alcohol.
- Spiced Vegetable Tart – Moroccan-inspired vegetables in a shortcrust pastry tart.
- Raspberry Sorbet – Raspberry sorbet served with raspberry crunch.
- Apple Pie – Deep fill Bramley apple pie in a shortcrust pastry, served with soya custard.
- Billionaires Bar – Chocolate ganache and caramel on a biscuit base served with vegan ice cream.
All information correct as of 09/09/2021.