Wondering what’s vegan at Wahaca? Their menu is full of delicious Mexican-inspired street foods, as well as nibbles and sides. Check out our guide to eating vegan at Wahaca below.
NIBBLES & SIDES
- Wahacamole with tortilla chips
- Guacamole with tortilla chips or carrot sticks
- Vegan nachos
- Trio of fresh salsas – Tomatillo mild with citrusy green apple, Chipotle smoky tomato with medium spice, Macha toasted sesame, garlic & chilli
- Sweet potato
- Chargrilled tenderstem broccoli
- Avocado & cos salad
Smaller plates. Order two or three per person.
- Plant-Based Chicken & Avocado Tacos – With ajillo oil, guacamole and green tomatillo salsa, in two tacos
- Plantain tacos
- Ancho Mushroom tacos
- Organic squash tostadas
- Zesty bean tostadas
- Black bean & vegan cheese quesadilla
- Allioli mushroom club quesadilla
- Roast Mushroom Club Quesadilla
For when you just don’t want to share!
- Sweet potato burrito
- Ancho mushroom enchilada
- Rainbow Bowl – A wholesome bowl with black beans, green rice, slaw, guacamole, salsa and pink pickled onions. Topped with sweet potato
Serves two: £21.25 each, £42.50 total
- Ancho Mushroom Tacos
- Plantain Tacos
- Black Bean & Cheese Quesadilla
- Plant-Based Chicken & Avocado Tacos
- Chargrilled Tenderstem Broccoli
- Zesty Bean Tostadas
- Organic Squash Tostadas
Mexican-inspired sweets to finish. One spoon or more?
- Churros with vegan chocolate sauce
- Jude’s vegan chocolate ice cream
Wahaca want to make eating vegan as easy as possible. Remember to make sure your waiter knows who on the table is eating vegan, so that if any modifications are required to your dishes they can be sure to let the chefs know and deliver the right food to you.
If you are following a vegan diet and have any other allergies or intolerances, please ask to see Wahaca’s full dietary requirements guide which brings all available information together in one place.
TAKING EXTRA CARE WITH FRIED DISHES
Wahaca define dishes suitable for vegetarians as those which do not contain meat as an ingredient and dishes suitable for vegans as those which do not contain meat or animal products as an ingredient. Some dishes – whilst not containing meat or an animal product as an ingredient themselves – have an element that is cooked in deep-fryers.
The fryers at Wahaca are cleaned and filled with fresh oil regularly. However, they may have also been used to cook products containing a non-vegan ingredient during service.
This information was accurate on 08/12/2022.