NIBBLES & SIDES
- Guacamole & tortilla chips – freshly made every day with avocados, lime & coriander add chilli oil for an extra kick (s)
- Fresh tomato salsa with tortilla chips – with fresh lime and a touch of chilli
- NEW Vegan nachos – with vegan Violife cheese, tomato & avocado salsas
- Sweet potato – crispy fried chunks, tossed in smoky caramelised garlic mojo de ajo
- Grilled tenderstem broccoli – tossed in lime juice & ajillo dressing, served with marinated red cabbage
- Mixed leaf and avocado salad – with corn & beans topped with pumpkin seeds
Made fresh every day for added bursts of flavour with your street food
- NEW Trio of fresh salsas – Tomatillo mild with citrusy green apple | Chipotle smoky tomato with medium spice | Macha (s) toasted sesame, garlic & chilli
Smaller plates. Order two or three per person
- Roast garden veg tacos – Riverford Organic carrot, caramelised onion, herb mole & beetroot crisps
- Plantain tacos – with black beans, house slaw and a sweet & spicy chipotle salsa
- Grilled mushroom tacos – with sweet ancho rubbed mushrooms
- NEW Organic squash tostadas – Riverford Organic squash, pumpkin seed mole & chilli oil, topped with pomegranate seeds
- NEW Black bean & cheese quesadilla – with smoky beans, avocado leaf & vegan Violife cheese
For when you just don’t want to share
- NEW Mushroom enchilada – with ancho rubbed mushrooms, melted vegan Violife cheese, green rice & beans
- Sweet potato burrito – a toasted flour tortilla wrapped around black beans, dressed slaw & green rice with mojo de ajo coated sweet potato, served with a handful of tortilla chips. Add vegan cheese + £1.35
- The Sonora salad – corn & bean salsa, organic spelt & mixed leaves with avocado, served in a tortilla bowl
- Mexican bowl – everything we love about Mexico in a bowl: black beans, green rice, slaw & fresh salsas. With sweet potato & tenderstem broccoli
Mexican-inspired sweets to finish. One spoon or more?
Churros (n) – crisp Mexican doughnuts served with a vegan hot chocolate shot
Raspberry sorbet – a cool & refreshing hit of fruity sorbet
We want to make eating vegan at Wahaca as easy as possible, so we’ve brought all the information together on this menu for you. Remember to make sure your waiter knows who on the table is eating vegan, so that if any modifications are required to your dishes they can be sure to let our chefs know and deliver the right food to you.
If you are following a vegan diet and have any other allergies or intolerances, please ask to see our full dietary requirements guide which brings all our available information together in one place.
TAKING EXTRA CARE WITH FRIED DISHES
We define dishes suitable for vegetarians as those which do not contain meat as an ingredient and dishes suitable for vegans as those which do not contain meat or animal products as an ingredient. Some dishes – whilst not containing meat or an animal product as an ingredient themselves – have an element that is cooked in our deep-fryers
Our fryers are cleaned & filled with fresh oil regularly, however they may have also been used to cook products containing a non-vegan ingredient during service.
This information was accurate on 30/12/20.