YO! is famous for its mouth-watering small plates and its range of delicious vegan dishes.
When we think of “sushi”, plant-based eating doesn’t necessarily spring to mind straight away – so it’s a delight that YO! have so many tasty vegan options available, hot and cold! From their vibrant inari tacos to warming bowls of shiitake mushroom ramen, not forgetting their guests favourite aromatic pumpkin katsu curry there really is something for everyone. Best yet, YO! is the dining equivalent of a pick ‘n’ mix – no need to settle on one or two dishes, their menu is designed to enjoy 4-5 small plates, so you really can work towards your five a day.
Their menu is packed full of plant power with 15 vegan dishes available for dine in, takeaway or delivery. For those new to YO! we have a specially set menu called ‘Oh, My Green Goodness’ which has a super selection of vegan favourites for two for only £25. Whether you are vegan, veggie, flexi or just wanting to level up your green goodness YO!’s menu has got you covered. With more innovative vegan dishes hitting the menu across the year, it’s never been easier to go green!
- Avo Maki – Avocado & vegan mayo, wrapped in a nori roll
- Cucumber Maki – Crunchy cucumber with toasted sesame seeds, in a nori roll
- Yasai Roll – Inari, avocado, cucumber, cos lettuce & carrot roll, topped with teriyaki & vegan mayo
- Inari Taco – Golden tofu pockets filled with rice, avocado, ponzu salsa & vegan sriracha mayo
- Yasai Temaki Hand-roll – Cucumber, inari & avocado with vegan mayo & toasted sesame seeds in a nori rice cone
- Katsu Curry – A Japanese classic. Crispy pumpkin or tofu in mild curry sauce, pickles, spring onion & steamed rice
- Shiitake Mushroom Ramen – Fresh noodles in a vegetable broth with sautéed shiitake mushrooms, tofu & pak choi. Topped with pickled onions
- Spinach & Edamame Gyoza – Plump dumplings packed with veggies dished up with a soy vinegar dipping sauce
- Pumpkin Katsu – Sweet pumpkin in crunchy Japanese panko breadcrumbs; drizzled with fruity tonkatsu sauce.
- YO! Fries – Japanese style fries coated in vegan sriracha mayo and sprinkled with sesame & aonori
Salads & Sides
- Edamame – Succulent edamame in their pods; sprinkled with sea salt & spring onion
- Kaiso Seaweed – Marinated mixed seaweed, edamame & carrot in a su-miso dressing
- Unlimited Miso Soup – Miso is an authentic Japanese soup with wakame, spring onion & tofu. The perfect starter or
accompaniment to your meal.
- Plain Rice – Steamed sushi rice sprinkled with sesame seeds
Fresh Fruit Plate – A refreshing mix of grapes, watermelon, pineapple & strawberries
This information is correct on 9/12/2020.