YO! is famous for its mouth-watering small plates and its range of delicious vegan dishes.
When we think of “sushi”, plant-based eating doesn’t necessarily spring to mind straight away – so it’s a delight that YO! have so many tasty vegan options available, hot and cold! From their vibrant inari tacos to warming bowls of shiitake mushroom ramen, not forgetting their guests favourite aromatic pumpkin katsu curry there really is something for everyone. Best yet, YO! is the dining equivalent of a pick ‘n’ mix – no need to settle on one or two dishes, their menu is designed to enjoy 4-5 small plates, so you really can work towards your five a day.
Almost one third of their menu is packed full of plant power and available for dine in, takeaway or delivery. Whether you are vegan, veggie, flexi or just wanting to level up your green goodness YO!’s menu has got you covered. With more innovative vegan dishes hitting the menu across the year, it’s never been easier to go green!
- Avo Maki. Avocado & vegan mayo, wrapped in a nori roll
- Cucumber Maki. Crunchy cucumber with toasted sesame seeds, in a nori roll
- Yasai Roll. Inari, avocado, cucumber, cos lettuce & carrot roll, topped with teriyaki & vegan mayo.
- Inari Taco. Golden tofu pockets filled with rice, avocado, ponzu salsa & vegan sriracha mayo
- Yasai Temaki Hand-roll. Cucumber, inari & avocado with vegan mayo & toasted sesame seeds in a nori rice cone
- Veggie Volcano. Kaiso, cucumber, carrots and chives roll, topped with chilli jam, smashed avocado and crispy onions.
- Pumpkin Katsu Curry. Naturally sweet, crispy bites of kabocha pumpkin, with mild curry sauce, spring onion and steamed rice.
- Shiitake Mushroom Ramen. Fresh noodles in a vegetable broth with sautéed shiitake mushrooms, tofu & pak choi. Topped with pickled onions
- Veggie Yakisoba Noodles. Fresh yakisoba noodles stir-fried in a tangy sauce served with crunchy vegetables
- Veggie Firecracker Fried Rice. Seasoned sushi rice stir-fried with fresh vegetables & shichimi chilli powder
- Veggie Gyoza. Plump dumplings packed with veggies dished up with a soy vinegar dipping sauce
- Pumpkin Katsu. Sweet pumpkin in crunchy Japanese panko breadcrumbs; drizzled with fruity tonkatsu sauce.
- YO! Fries. Japanese style fries coated in vegan sriracha mayo and sprinkled with sesame & aonori
Salads & Sides
- Tenderstem Broccoli Nourish Bowl. Tenderstem broccoli with avocado, sweetcorn, edamame beans, crunchy slaw & nutrient rich wakame. Topped with sesame seeds and a fresh red chilli kick, all dished up with a sesame & soy dressing for drizzling. Pick your base; sushi rice, spinach or half and half.
- Edamame. Succulent edamame in their pods; sprinkled with sea salt & spring onion
- Kaiso Seawee. Marinated mixed seaweed, edamame & carrot in a su-miso dressing
- Unlimited Miso Soup. Miso is an authentic Japanese soup with wakame, spring onion & tofu. The perfect starter or
accompaniment to your meal.
- Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Cream. Mochi A deliciously decadent Belgian chocolate and hazelnut flavoured ice cream, studded with chunks of caramelised hazelnut, finished with a dusting of cocoa.
This information is correct on 30/12/2021.