YO! is famous for its mouth-watering small plates and its range of delicious vegan dishes.
When we think of “sushi”, plant-based eating doesn’t necessarily spring to mind straight away – so it’s a delight that YO! have so many tasty vegan options available, hot and cold! From their vibrant inari tacos to warming bowls of shiitake mushroom ramen, not forgetting their guests favourite aromatic pumpkin katsu curry there really is something for everyone. Best yet, YO! is the dining equivalent of a pick ‘n’ mix – no need to settle on one or two dishes, their menu is designed to enjoy 4-5 small plates, so you really can work towards your five a day.
Almost one third of their menu is packed full of plant power and available for dine in, takeaway or delivery. Whether you are vegan, veggie, flexi or just wanting to level up your green goodness YO!’s menu has got you covered. With more innovative vegan dishes hitting the menu across the year, it’s never been easier to go green!
- Avo Maki. Avocado & vegan mayo, wrapped in a nori roll
- Cucumber Maki. Crunchy cucumber with toasted sesame seeds, in a nori roll
- Yasai Roll. Inari, avocado, cucumber, cos lettuce & carrot roll, topped with teriyaki & vegan mayo.
- Inari Taco. Golden tofu pockets filled with rice, avocado, ponzu salsa & vegan sriracha mayo
- Yasai Temaki Hand-roll. Cucumber, inari & avocado with vegan mayo & toasted sesame seeds in a nori rice cone
- Hoisin Mock ‘Duck’ Roll. Hoisin vegan mock ‘duck’ & cucumber roll, wrapped in sushi rice. All rolled up in crispy onions & sprinkled with spring onion
- Hot Topped Mock ‘Duck’ Maki. Crunchy veggie roll topped with hot shredded vegan mock ‘duck’ in Korean ketchup (spicy)
- Red Pepper Dragon Roll. Kaiso, cucumber, carrot & chive roll, topped with sweet roasted red pepper. Garnished with mayo & chives
- Roasted Red Pepper Nigiri. Roasted sweet red pepper on sushi rice wrapped with nori seaweed
- Pumpkin Katsu Curry. Naturally sweet, crispy bites of kabocha pumpkin, with mild curry sauce, spring onion and steamed rice.
- Shiitake Mushroom Ramen. Fresh noodles in a vegetable broth with sautéed shiitake mushrooms, tofu & pak choi. Topped with pickled onions
- Veggie Yakisoba Noodles. Fresh yakisoba noodles stir-fried in a tangy sauce served with crunchy vegetables
- Veggie Gyoza. Plump dumplings packed with veggies dished up with a soy vinegar dipping sauce
- Meatless Farm Chick’n Katsu Curry. A Japanese classic. Mild curry sauce, pickles, spring onion & steamed rice with panko breaded Meatless Farm Chick’n
- Mighty Mock ‘Duck’ Fries. Crispy fries loaded with vegan mock ‘duck’, Korean ketchup, mayo & furikake
Salads & Sides
- Edamame. Succulent edamame in their pods; sprinkled with sea salt & spring onion
- Kaiso Seaweed Salad. Marinated mixed seaweed, edamame & carrot in a su-miso dressing
- Kaiso Gunkan. Marinated seaweed with su-miso sauce, wrapped in nori
- Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Cream Mochi. Indulgent chocolate & hazelnut ice-cream in a sweet rice casing. Contains nuts.
- Chocolate Dough-Chi. Chocolate cookie dough covered ice-cream bites.
This information is correct on 22/11/2022.