Zizzi is an Italian restaurant with many pleasingly plant-based options for new and seasoned vegans alike!
Check out Zizzi’s delicious vegan menu below..
Vegan Options at Zizzi’s
- Cheeky Olives
- Pasta Crisps
- Little Soul Breads
- Garlic Bread – With roast garlic cloves, smoked garlic oil & rosemary.
- Bruschetta – Speciality tomatoes, red onion & roasted garlic marinated in extra virgin olive oil on toasted bread with super green pesto & fresh basil.
- Vegan Meatless ‘Meatballs’ – Plant based meatless ‘meatballs’ in a slow-roasted tomato sauce with vegan MozzaRisella.
- Rustica Pizza – Our signature pizza – hand stretched that bit further for a bigger base, a crispier texture and more toppings.
- Classic Pizza – Good news! All our classic pizzas can now be made using our non-gluten base ask for gluten-free.
- Rustica Italian Garden – A vegan celebration of vegetables: artichokes, baby romanesco cauliflower and baby spinach, with vegan MozzaRisella. Topped with green pesto, roquito pearls and pine nuts.
- Butternut Squash
- Caramelised Balsamic Onion
- Roasted Garlic Cloves
- Fire Roasted Peppers
- Field Mushrooms
- Black Olives
- Green Chillies
- Balsamic Tomatoes
- Roasted Red Onions
- Smoked Chilli Jelly
- Pine Nuts
Also available with non-gluten containing fusilli pasta – request to have this swapped out if needed!
- Campanelle Lentil Ragu – Fresh Wildfarmed pasta in a lentil ragu made with sunblush tomatoes, spinach and nero chickpeas.
- Vegan Rainbow Lasagne – Award winner. Six layers of pasta with a rainbow of fillings: butternut squash, beetroot & red onion and spinach. Oven-baked in a slow-roasted tomato sauce, topped with pesto and breadcrumbs.
A selection of additions are available with the pasta dishes – Artichokes, Fire roasted peppers, Field mushrooms, Black olives, Green chillies, Roasted red onions, or Spinach.
- Fried Purple Gnocchi
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Zillionaire’s Fudge Cake – Warm chocolate fudge cake layered with salted caramel sponge, finished with honeycomb pieces.
They also have information to hand on which of their alcoholic beverages are suitable for vegans. Just ask to see a main menu for the full list.
This information is accurate on 17/03/2023.