The Reak Greek now has a brand new vegan menu!
It is fitting that a traditional Greek chain should include so many vegan options on its menu – with vegan diets in the country dating back hundreds of years. The philosopher Pythagoras, apparently, was on a plant-based diet way back in 550 BCE.
We’re delighted then, that The Real Greek has so many delicious options. We’ve listed them all below (and you can view it on their website here)!
- GREEK OLIVES (314kcal) V VG GF
- GREEK FLATBREAD (Add olive oil & Dukkah): Dukkah – a spicy mix of ground, dry roasted nuts and seeds. (533kcal / 621kcal) V VG
- CRUDITÉS: Fresh-cut carrot, celery and cucumber (47kcal) V VG GF
- SANTORINI FAVA: Yellow lentils from Santorini, cooked and blended with herbs and spices, topped with Santorini capers (241kcal) V VG GF
- HOUMOUS: Our daily blend of chickpeas, rich in tahini and spiced with cumin and fresh chilli (342kcal) V VG GF
- MELITZANOSALATA: A light and fragrant blend of smoked aubergine, garlic, shallots and lemon (211kcal) V VG GF
- BEETROOT & LENTIL SALAD: Green lentils and beetroot in our tangy lemon dressing (306kcal) V VG GF
- CHICKPEA FILO TRIANGLES: Two filo pastry parcels with chickpeas, cumin, turmeric, and a touch of sundried tomato and chilli (593kcal) V VG
- FALAFEL: Our signature recipe, served with a tahini dip (369kcal) V VG
- GRILLED AUBERGINE: Chargrilled aubergine served with garlic and tomato sauce (145kcal) V VG GF
- JACKFRUIT STIFADO: Jackfruit, slow-cooked with button mushrooms, shallots and aniseed (182kcal) V VG GF
- VEGAN MEATBALLS – SOUTZOUKAKIA NEW: Vegan meatballs, served in a tomato and cumin Soutzoukakia sauce (405kcal) V VG
- DOLMADES: Vine leaves stuffed with rice, tomato and fresh herbs (246kcal) V VG GF
- GIGANDES WITH SPINACH: Hearty giant beans and spinach, cooked in a tomato and garlic sauce (540kcal) V VG GF
Our gorgeous flatbread with chips inside, with fresh tomatoes, red onion and sweet paprika.
- JACKFRUIT GYROS WITH VEGAN AIOLI (NEW) (729kcal) V VG
- FALAFEL WITH TAHINI (1169kcal) V VG
- VEGAN MEATBALLS WITH VEGAN AIOLI (NEW) (771kcal) V VG
SIDES & SALADS
- ‘NO FETA’ GREEK SALAD (REG | LARGE): Classic, hearty and rustic, with tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, Greek olives, red onion and olive oil, finished with Greek oregano from Mavrouda, Thesalonki (225kcal / 450kcal) V VG GF
- NEW POTATOES: Tossed in lemon juice, olive oil and oregano (325kcal) V VG GF
- CHIPS: Fluffy, light and fried to perfection (813kcal) V VG
- AEGEAN SLAW: Thinly shredded cabbage, carrot, red and green peppers, with an olive oil dressing (240Kcal) V VG GF
- POURGOURI – BULGUR WHEAT: A classic Cypriot dish. Tonia’s mother’s recipe of cracked wheat with tomatoes and onion (190kcal) V VG
- LUXURY LEMON SORBET (261Kcal) V VG
- LUXURY MANGO SORBET (283kcal) V VG
- VANILLA ICE-CREAM (525kcal) V VG GF
The Real Greek also offer great deals with their lunch menu:
This information is correct on 14/11/2019.