An iconic vegetarian and vegan restaurant, Mildreds have pioneered meat-free dining for over three decades, with their restaurant in Soho, and more recently the addition of Camden, King’s Cross and Dalston.
Mildred’s has a new menu launching on 6th October!
- MAC ‘N CHEESE – Pumpkin mac and cheese topped with crunchy pangritata
- CHARRED ARTICHOKE – 6 roman style artichokes, crostini, aioli
- GYOZA DUMPLINGS – shimeji mushrooms, chilli bean oil, tamari dip
- PORCINI ARANCINI – white truffle oil, porcini, chestnut mushroom risotto, porcini cream
- HAZELNUT DUKKAH – warm heirloom carrots, orange dressing, whipped tahini, soft herbs, pomegranate
- HARRISSA BRAVAS – herb roast potatoes, harrissa, aioli
- TERIYAKI CHICK’N – plum teriyaki, shichimi mayo, kale, pickledred onion and carrot, brioche bun
- POLISH – 8 beetroot white bean burger, pickled red cabbage, gherkins, aioli, brioche bun
- BAHN MI – house made sashimi mayo in a baguette with crispy glazed char sui seitan mock duck, crunchy bean sprouts, carrots, cucumber, mint and coriander topped with roast peanuts. (N)
- LEVANT CHICK’N KEBABS – persian lime butterbeans, fennel, preservedlemon, spinach, whipped tahini
- SOUL BOWL – carrot goji berry quinoa, baby kale, shiitake, avocado, cashew cheese, toasted seeds
- SRI LANKAN CURRY – sweet potato coconut curry, roasted cashews, pea basmati rice, tomato coconut sambal
- PARSNIP APPLE SAUSAGES – borlotti bean, parsnip and apple sausages,mustard mash, cider jus, caramelised apple
- GOCHUJANG TOFU – clean bean tofu, pak choy, green beans, spring onion, furikake shanghai noodles or black venus rice
- GINGERBREAD STICKY TOFFEE – spiced toffee sauce, creme anglais
- SPICED RUM TRUFFLES – 3 dark chocolate orange
- CLEMENTINE CAKE – pistachio, blood orange sorbet
- CARAMEL CHEESECAKE – biscoff, blackberry sauce
- CHOCOLATE CHERRY CAKE – sour cherry, coconut chantilly
This information was accurate on 16/12/19.