Wagamama has become a favourite place to eat out for vegans. Their menu is full of mouth watering treats. From curries to stir fries, there is something for all Asian food lovers here. So, we recommend it highly!
Serving food inspired by Japan, this chain is becoming more and more popular. Since opening in 1992, the restaurant has become a staple of the British high street. Each year Wagamama offer an increasing amount of vegan options. And they are so tasty! Read on to find out all the treats you will find at the chain.
VEGAN OPTIONS AT WAGAMAMA.
- Mixed mushrooms + panko aubergine hirata steamed buns.
- Edamame with salt.
- Edamame with chilli.
- Wok-fried greens.
- Yasai steamed gyoza.
- Raw salad.
- Kare burosu.
- Tofu harusame glass noodle salad.
- Lemongrass and lime sorbet.
- Pink guava and passion fruit sorbet.
- Miso soup and Japanese style pickles.
- Japanese pickles.
- Katsu Curry.
- Pad Thai.
- Yasai yak soba with rice noodles.
- Yasai yaki soba with udon noodles.
- Samla curry.
This information is accurate on 27/02/2019. And we will update this page when new plant based food arrives at Wagamama.
Read more about Wagamama’s vegan katsu curry on our blog.
If this page has raised your interest in vegan food, why not check out some more of our resources? Our guides will help you on your plant based path. From info on food and health, to animals and the Earth, we hope to answer all of your questions!
- If you are new to plant based eating, please read our Eating Guides.
- Find out about more vegan food at high street chains with our handy guide!
- Want to eat plant based at home? We know it can be hard to know where to start. So we put together a vegan shopping guide for you!
- Want to know who supports us? We are lucky to have lots of amazing voices from all walks of life who want to see a plant powered world!
- If you would like to try vegan then sign up with us! Its all free, and we will send you all the info you will ever need straight to your inbox! Eating plant based for 31 days is made completely stress free with our emails. Follow this link to try vegan with us!