Warm caramelised banana with peanut butter ice cream and fresh fruits … what’s not to love?
1. Preheat your oven at 350°F on grill mode.
2. Slice the banana lengthways, leaving the skins on. Sprinkle some coconut sugar on.
3. Place the banana on a baking tray and bake for about 10 minutes, until the sugar has
caramelized and the banana well roasted.
4. Remove from the oven and allow to cool down for 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the chocolate sauce: remove the chocolate shell of a MiiRO ice-cream.
With a spoon, scratch the ice-cream to form 4 little scoops and place them in freezer to
6. Melt the chocolate shell – in a microwave or in a bowl over a boiling pan.
7. Assemble your banana split: place the halved banana on a plate. Put the ice cream scoops on
top, arrange strawberry quarters and spread some chocolate sauce over it all.
1 or 2 servings
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!