- Barbecue sauce: Combine garlic, paprika, brown sugar, syrup, vinegar, olive oil and barbecue sauce.
- Mix together well and marinade sausages in the barbecue sauce for 30 minutes.
- Slice the sausages WHILE YOU SOAK THE SKEWERS IN WATER AND THEN THREAD THE SAUSAGES ONTO THE SKEWERS.
- Grill the sausages on the barbecue, turning and basting continuously with the remaining marinade for 10 minutes.
- Cook couscous as per instructions on pack.
- Add cucumber, rosa tomatoes, red onion and basil to the couscous.
- Add the lemon juice, orange juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix the ingredients lightly until combined.
- Serve with couscous salad and lemon wedges.