A divine raw vegan double chocolate cream pie recipe made from avocados, cashews, walnuts, dates and cacao. If you have never had a no-bake chocolate cream pie, you are seriously in for a treat. Not only is this pie quick and easy to make but it’s also packed with nutritious ingredients.
Raw vegan pies are my favorite easy desserts to make for friends and family. Vegan or non vegan, they always come back begging for more, if they can fit it! That’s the beauty of raw food recipes, they are naturally dense because they are made from nuts, and so one little piece of pie can fill you up quickly.
Prep Time: 30 Min, Cook Time:1 Hr, Total Time:1 Hr 30 Min
Soak cashews for at least 30 minutes.
- Add walnuts to food processor and process until the big chunks are gone.
- Add in the rest of the brownie crust ingredients and process until it becomes one big ball of dough.
- Pat the crust down with your hands or a spoon into a 9in glass pie dish.
- Drain and rinse cashews.
- If you have a Vitamix add all the ingredients together and blend until smooth.
- If you have a regular blender of food process blend the cashews separately, adding a little bit of milk at a time until you have a smooth cashew cream.
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate for the remainder of the pie’s life.
- Coconut milk may be substituted for water or any other nut milk.
- Walnuts may be substituted for pecans.