These chocolate, orange and walnut cookies tick every box. Soft, melt-in-your-mouth and packed with flavour, these vegan cookies are a must-try!
Recipe by Oggs.
Serves: 20 cookies
Prep time: 50 mins (including cooling time)
Cook time: 10-12 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C if using a fan oven)/ gas mark 4 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Using an electric whisk, cream together the margarine and both types of sugar until the grains dissolve and the mixture becomes paler.
3. Whilst continuing to whisk the margarine and sugar, pour in the OGGS® Aquafaba and the remaining ingredients, other than the chocolate chips and continue whisking ’til you’ve formed a lovely thick dough.
4. Add the dark chocolate chips, orange zest and crushed hazelnuts into the mixture and stir thoroughly with a big spoon.
5. Pop in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Using two teaspoons, gather spoonfuls of the dough and roll them into little balls, each roughly the size of a golf ball. Spread them out on a baking tray, about 6 per tray as they tend to spread out a lot.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes. In this time, they should have turned golden, whilst retaining that crucial gooey centre.
Did you like these vegan cookies? Try this peanut butter, chocolate chip and tahini cookie recipe.
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!