These sweet tacos are guaranteed to please!
1. Mix all the dry ingredients (flours, baking powder, sugar, salt and cacao powder) together in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, prepare the wet mixture. Prepare 2 flax eggs by whisking 2 tbsp of ground flax seeds with 6 tbsp of water and allow to sit for 3 minutes. Add the almond milk, oil and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
3. Pour the wet mixture onto the dry ingredients and mix using a spatula until you reach a smooth and homogeneous texture. If the batter is too dry and compact, add some extra milk.
4. Coat a non-sticky skillet with some extra oil and put on medium heat.
5. When the skillet is hot, pour in a scoop of the pancake batter and cook until bubbles pop at
the surface (2-3 minutes). At this moment, turn the tortilla in the pan and cook the second side
until brown (1-2 minutes).
6. Serve as tortillas, wrapping some MiiRO popsicles, bananas, coconut chips and drizzle some
peanut butter or chocolate sauce; or can be served as pancakes with maple syrup.
Makes 6-8 tortillas