Perfect with your Christmas dinner and gravy, or as a cold slice as part of a family buffet with Christmas spiced chutney.
Serves 4 – 6
Soak the stuffing mix, precooked chestnuts and precooked sausages for 15 minutes. Leave to cool or place in the fridge overnight.
When preparing to cook, preheat the oven to 200C.
- Place the filling in a line down the centre of the unrolled puff pastry sheet.
- Wrap the pastry around the filling and seal.
- Slice some diagonal lines along the top of the pastry and brush with a small amount of oil.
- Place in the oven and cook for approximately 40 minutes, or until golden brown and the pastry has cooked through.
- Leave to cool and serve at a family buffet with Christmas chutney, or serve with your Christmas dinner covered in gravy. Yum!